Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you have a discovery call first before you come out to my property?
Our discovery call is for CF Landscaping to gather as much information that we want to know about your project. Information that we want to know includes, your project needs, wants and Priorities. Our discovery call will help us get a better sense of your goals.
Can I Just use solar lights to light up my home or is Wired Lighting better?
Solar Lights are a great alternative to lighting up your house. Solar are cheaper, easy to install, and save you energy. Solar lights work when Sunlight reaches the light fixture. That Energy is then transferred and stored in a battery. One the sun goes down, the solar light will turn on. Solar lights are great, when they are placed in areas of full sun. If the Solar light is placed in a shady spot, the Solar Light will not light up to its full potential and become dim. You also have no control on solar lights if you would want to turn them off and on.
Wired lighting is a great investment to install on your property. Wired lighting give your outdoor living space a professional and clean appel. Wried lights will work in any weather condition, including cloudy and rainy days. There are so many awesome fesutres to having wired lights. Some cool features include having your lights bluetoothed right to your smart phone. This allow you to change the color of the lights and set the brightness you want all right from your hand.
Mulch Vs. Stone
- Adds nutrients to the Soil which helps Plants and Trees grow.
- Retaines moisture, so this means less watering on hot summer days.
- Naturally insulated which creates a protective layer to help keep plants cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Mulch is Pleasingly asthetic to any landscaping.
- Helps topsoil from washing away in heavy downfall.
- There is little to no maintenance for stone.
- Stone has a long life span, and does not need to be reapplied yearly.
- Stones will stay in one place which makes it great for great for hillsides or slopped yards.
- Stone does not attract bugs or pests.
- There is a wide variety of different colors, size, and shape of stone.
Natural Grass Vs. Artifical Grass
- Many Varieties of Grass, Depending on the look.
- Growing Grass is fairly inexpensive and easy to grow if it is maintained property.
- Growing Grass and Cutting grass improves the Quailty of your air and water.
- Natural grass brings a more natural look to your yard.
- Does not need much maintenance
- Cuts does your cost by: Less Watering, No Mowing and no pests control chemicals.
- No worrying of scorched Grass
- Looks good either installed indoors, or outdoors
Cambridge Vs. Techo Bloc
- Skid and slip-resistant, which is great for installation around pools and walkways.
- Offers a wide variety of colors and patterns that can match their AmorTec Cambridge wall systems for a cohesive backyard design.
- Cambridge products can withstand the sun and will not fade from UV Rays over time.
- Tech Bloc products are all weather-resistant, so they are tough enough to withstand even the warmest temperatures and most damaging UV rays.
- They manufacture their pavers with a minimum compression strength of 8,000 psi. This provides exceptional structural integrity, and they guarantee the products to last for life.
- Techo Bloc is also Salt resistant for when thoes colder days come and salt is applied, you do not have to worry about the salt damaging your new pavers.